Re: [ADMIN] repmgr error with automated failover

От Lazaro Garcia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] repmgr error with automated failover
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ian thank you very much for the help.

I found the problem.

When an automated failover take places, the repmgr process on the failed
node dies.

Postgresql service stops on Node1 , Node2 is promoted as master
automaticaly, but repmgr on node1 stops, and I need to start repmgr again
after recover Node1.

Is this the expected behavior?

Regards.