Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index

От Thomas Bolden
Тема Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index
Дата
Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index  (John Gray <jgray@azuli.co.uk>)
Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index  (Ralph Graulich <maillist@shauny.de>)
Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I have a table with 17 attributes in the primary key.  When I try to create the table I get the message
"ERROR:  Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index".
The table description are set by a multi-state consortium.  This is a make or break for Postgresql.  Is there a way to increase this limit.
I have installed Ver 7.2.1 Postgresql on FreeBSD 4.6.
Thanks

Thomas Bolden
Department of Economic Development
GIS Programmer