Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index

От Ralph Graulich
Тема Re: Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I have a table with 17 attributes in the primary key.  When I try to create the table I get the message
> "ERROR:  Cannot use more than 16 attributes in an index".

After configuring your source, you should edit src/include/pg_config.h and
set

#define INDEX_MAX_KEYS          64

to a higher value. Default is 16. I increased mine to 64 for
example. Remember that you have to re-initdb your database after setting
this value to a higher one and recompile/installing your postgresql
version.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...