Re: Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design

От Keith Bottner
Тема Re: Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design
Дата
Re: Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design  (Mike Ezekiel <mike@ezekiels.org>)
Список pgsql-admin
Check out http://ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/ I use it every day.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Arora
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 7:08 AM
To: postgreSQL pgsql-admin ML
Subject: [ADMIN] Looking for tool for Graphic Database Design

Hi All

I am looking for a Graphic Database Design Tool, somewhat like MS Access
that can allow me to define tables, fields and relationships. Also things
like triggers etc, if possible. Something that can interface with Dia or
other similar open source diagramming/ ER tools, though I dont know of any
other.

The tools should preferably able to genearte ddl for postgreSQL. I run pgSQL
7.4 on RH9.

With regards.
Sanjay.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster