Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production

От: Rainer Mager
Тема: Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Ognjen Blagojevic, )
 Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
   Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Ognjen Blagojevic, )
    Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz, )
    Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Justin Pitts, )
 Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  ("Rainer Mager", )
  Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Scott Marlowe, )
   Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  ("Rainer Mager", )
    Re: Postgres 8.x on Windows Server in production  (Scott Marlowe, )

We're running 8.3, but when we started this server about 2 years ago it was
an earlier 8.x, I don't remember which.

--Rainer