Re: Fw: reg:logon failure

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: Fw: reg:logon failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
By default in Windows 2000, passwords are set to expire after 42 days (in my
experience.)
So after 42 days, Windows will stop the user from being able to
authenticate, so the service cannot logon.

When you reset the password, the 42-day expiry counter begins again.

If you run the Local Users & Groups MMC (lusrmgr.msc) and open up the user
account for your postgres service - you can set "Password never expires" to
get around this for this user only.

Andy