Re: postgresql clustering

От Rafik Salama
Тема Re: postgresql clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
No I do not have a case study, I just read so, but what I am suggesting to
start doing is that if there is no cluster implementation to give high
availability of the database, I will start doing this project through the
message passing technique and I already have in the university a cluster of
19 machine intel xeon, you can see it in this URL
http://www.cs.aucegypt.edu/~cluster

But any way I was just asking so as not to reinvent the Wheel, in case there
is something like that, but since there is not, I will give it a try, at the
end of the day it is open source and I can do anything and if it happens to
work, who knows!!!!

Thanks

Rafik Salama
Systems Architect