Re: postgresql clustering

От Aly Dharshi
Тема Re: postgresql clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think its a great idea to give it a shot, maybe you can present a
proposal to the list of how you wish to go about it. There could be some
experts on the list who may give you some input and direction.

Aly.

David Fetter wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 08:01:08PM +0300, Rafik Salama wrote:
>
>>Dear Sirs
>>
>>I know that that postgresql can be configured for high availability
>>over a clustered environment using pgcluster,
>

> Do you have a case study showing this?
>

>>I am currently studying in my masters the clustering using MPI and
>>OpenMP, PVM and others packages and I have to do a project, so I was
>>thinking to use this opportunity to start implementing the
>>clustering over postgresql using any of the above packages.
>>
>>What do you think?
>

> Let a thousand schools of thought content.  Let a hundred flowers
> bloom.
>
> Cheers,

Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net
         "A good speech is like a good dress          that's short enough to be interesting          and long enough to
coverthe subject"