Re: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I have used PostgreSQL on XP, and there's very little (if any) operational
difference.  Since XP and 2003 are essentially the same base OS, I'm pretty
confident you won't run into any problems.

Regards

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Vishal Kashyap
Sent: Friday, 03 March, 2006 10:43 AM
To: andy.shellam@mailnetwork.co.uk
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

Andy ,

> What in particular were you looking for info on?

Since I have never deployed PostgreSQL on Windows 2003, against the
fact that I have tested and used PostgreSQL extensively on Windows XP.
Just wanted to ask this question. Such that if someone had faced a
problem of any kind I be prepared for the situation

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster