Обсуждение: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

От
"Vishal Kashyap "
Дата:
Dear All ,

Has anyone installed succesfully PostgreSQL 8.1.X branch on windows
2003. If yes would you please share your experience

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.

Re: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

От
"Andy Shellam"
Дата:
Hi Vishal,

Yes I have PG 8.1.3 running on Windows 2003 Standard Edition on my
development server.  I've had no problems whatsoever with it, from
installation of 8.0 about 3 months ago to upgrading to the latest version.

What in particular were you looking for info on?

Cheers

Andy

Has anyone installed succesfully PostgreSQL 8.1.X branch on windows
2003. If yes would you please share your experience

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
http://www.vishal.net.in

!DSPAM:14,44080f6549411220610357!

Re: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

От
"Vishal Kashyap "
Дата:
Andy ,

> What in particular were you looking for info on?

Since I have never deployed PostgreSQL on Windows 2003, against the
fact that I have tested and used PostgreSQL extensively on Windows XP.
Just wanted to ask this question. Such that if someone had faced a
problem of any kind I be prepared for the situation

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
http://www.vishal.net.in

Re: PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

От
"Andy Shellam"
Дата:
I have used PostgreSQL on XP, and there's very little (if any) operational
difference.  Since XP and 2003 are essentially the same base OS, I'm pretty
confident you won't run into any problems.

Regards

Andy

> What in particular were you looking for info on?

Since I have never deployed PostgreSQL on Windows 2003, against the
fact that I have tested and used PostgreSQL extensively on Windows XP.
Just wanted to ask this question. Such that if someone had faced a
problem of any kind I be prepared for the situation

--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
http://www.vishal.net.in