Обсуждение: AI for query-planning?

AI for query-planning?

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh

Hi, are there any plans for using some kind of AI for query-planning?

Can someone with more knowledge about this than I have please explain why it might, or not, be a good idea, and what the challenges are?

Thanks.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Re: AI for query-planning?

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 6/22/24 04:50, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
> Hi, are there any plans for using some kind of AI for query-planning?
>
> Can someone with more knowledge about this than I have please explain
> why it might, or not, be a good idea, and what the challenges are?

1) Require large amount of resources.

2) Produce high rate of incorrect answers.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: AI for query-planning?