Обсуждение: Facing issues with pgsql upgrade.

Facing issues with pgsql upgrade.

От
Ajay Kajla

Hello All,

I'm facing the following issue while upgrading pgsql 9.6 to pgsql 13.

It's saying database "template0" "template1" does not exist on source 9.6, please advise.

image.png

[postgres@htf:/var/lib/pgsql]$ psql

psql (9.2.24, server 9.6.24)

WARNING: psql version 9.2, server version 9.6.

         Some psql features might not work.

Type "help" for help.

postgres=# \c template0

FATAL:  database "template0" does not exist

DETAIL:  The database subdirectory "base/13268" is missing.

Previous connection kept

postgres=# \c template1

FATAL:  database "template1" does not exist

DETAIL:  The database subdirectory "base/1" is missing.

Previous connection kept

postgres=#

With Regards,

Ajay Kajla

Вложения

Re: Facing issues with pgsql upgrade.

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 4/16/22 22:30, Ajay Kajla wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I'm facing the following issue while upgrading pgsql 9.6 to pgsql 13.
>
> It's saying database "template0" "template1" does not exist on source
> 9.6, please advise.
>

> image.png

 From the below it looks like something/someone deleted the template0
and template1 directories in the data directory. Is there a file backup
of the data directory?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com