Обсуждение: Postgres question

Postgres question

От
Ron Watkins
Дата:
Newbie to postgres here. We have Postgres 11 server at work and we need to copy a database contents from a TEST server to a PROD server. I was looking at pg_dump, but I heard it doesn't work with binary (blob) data? Can someone clarify how to copy a database contents from one server to another server?
Ron

Re: Postgres question

От
Holger Jakobs
Дата:
Hi,

Of course pg_dump can also dump blobs, and it's even the default. You
may use the option --no-blobs to leave them out.

A glance at the man page can be more informative than just hearing
something from someone.

Regards,

Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

Вложения

Re: Postgres question

От
"David G. Johnston"