Обсуждение: git.postgresql.org ok?

git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
Hello,

The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
usual) to git.postgresql.org
but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '

example:
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263

And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:

-----------------------
commit ae3259c55067c926d25c745d70265fca15c2d26b
Author: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>
Date:   Fri Jun 19 16:46:07 2020 -0400

     Ensure write failure reports no-disk-space

     A few places calling fwrite and gzwrite were not setting errno to
ENOSPC
     when reporting errors, as is customary; this led to some failures
being
-----------------------

I don't know exactly where things are going wrong - could even be local
here but I don't think so.. do others see the same thing?

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 6:02 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I don't know exactly where things are going wrong - could even be local
> here but I don't think so.. do others see the same thing?

Yes, I am also facing the same problem.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 6:02 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I don't know exactly where things are going wrong - could even be local
> here but I don't think so.. do others see the same thing?

Yes, I am also facing the same problem.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Alexander Korotkov
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
> usual) to git.postgresql.org
> but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
> gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '
>
> example:
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263

I've also discovered similar issues.  It seems that new commit appears
at https://git.postgresql.org, but with delay. Commit notifications to
pgsql-committers also seem to work with delays.

> And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:

I've discovered timeouts while accessing gitmaster.postgresql.org

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Alexander Korotkov
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
> usual) to git.postgresql.org
> but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
> gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '
>
> example:
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263

I've also discovered similar issues.  It seems that new commit appears
at https://git.postgresql.org, but with delay. Commit notifications to
pgsql-committers also seem to work with delays.

> And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:

I've discovered timeouts while accessing gitmaster.postgresql.org

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 6/20/20 4:46 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
>> usual) to git.postgresql.org
>> but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
>> gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '
>>
>> example:
>> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263
>
> I've also discovered similar issues.  It seems that new commit appears
> at https://git.postgresql.org, but with delay. Commit notifications to
> pgsql-committers also seem to work with delays.
>
>> And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:
>
> I've discovered timeouts while accessing gitmaster.postgresql.org

the root issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago but it might take
a bit until everything is synced up again.

sorry for the inconvinience :/

Stefan

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 6/20/20 4:46 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
>> usual) to git.postgresql.org
>> but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
>> gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '
>>
>> example:
>> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263
>
> I've also discovered similar issues.  It seems that new commit appears
> at https://git.postgresql.org, but with delay. Commit notifications to
> pgsql-committers also seem to work with delays.
>
>> And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:
>
> I've discovered timeouts while accessing gitmaster.postgresql.org

the root issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago but it might take
a bit until everything is synced up again.

sorry for the inconvinience :/

Stefan

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
On 2020-06-20 17:08, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> the root issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago but it might
> take
> a bit until everything is synced up again.

Thanks!

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
On 2020-06-20 17:08, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> the root issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago but it might
> take
> a bit until everything is synced up again.

Thanks!

Re: git.postgresql.org ok?

От
Alexander Korotkov
Дата:
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 6:08 PM Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> On 6/20/20 4:46 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 3:32 PM Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >> The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
> >> usual) to git.postgresql.org
> >> but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
> >> gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '
> >>
> >> example:
> >> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263
> >
> > I've also discovered similar issues.  It seems that new commit appears
> > at https://git.postgresql.org, but with delay. Commit notifications to
> > pgsql-committers also seem to work with delays.
> >
> >> And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:
> >
> > I've discovered timeouts while accessing gitmaster.postgresql.org
>
> the root issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago but it might take
> a bit until everything is synced up again.
>

> sorry for the inconvinience :/

No problem.  Thank you!

------
Regards,