git.postgresql.org ok?

От Erik Rijkers
Тема git.postgresql.org ok?
Дата
Re: git.postgresql.org ok?  (Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>)
Re: git.postgresql.org ok?  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

The mails that I get today from  pgsql-committers contain links (as
usual) to git.postgresql.org
but these links don't seem to give valid pages: I get what looks like a
gitweb page but with '404 - Unknown commit object '

example:
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/15cb2bd27009f73a84a35c2ba60fdd105b4bf263

And I can git-pull without error  but nothing more recent than this:

-----------------------
commit ae3259c55067c926d25c745d70265fca15c2d26b
Author: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>
Date:   Fri Jun 19 16:46:07 2020 -0400

     Ensure write failure reports no-disk-space

     A few places calling fwrite and gzwrite were not setting errno to
ENOSPC
     when reporting errors, as is customary; this led to some failures
being

I don't know exactly where things are going wrong - could even be local
here but I don't think so.. do others see the same thing?

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers