Обсуждение: Changing configuration options at runtime possible?

Changing configuration options at runtime possible?

От
Jan-Peter Seifert
Дата:
Hello,

I wonder whether it's possible to change configuration options at
runtime - namely "Use Declare/Fetch". We cannot activate it per default
to prevent out of memory errors, because it can cause errors elsewhere.
Could you tell me, please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Peter

Re: Changing configuration options at runtime possible?

От
Clemens Ladisch
Дата:
Jan-Peter Seifert wrote:
> I wonder whether it's possible to change configuration options at
> runtime - namely "Use Declare/Fetch".

#define SQL_ATTR_PGOPT_USE_DECLAREFETCH 65539

SQLINTEGER use_declarefetch = ...;

ret = SQLSetConnectAttr(hConn, SQL_ATTR_PGOPT_USE_DECLAREFETCH, (SQLPOINTER)use_declarefetch, SQL_IS_INTEGER);

Regards,
Clemens