Changing configuration options at runtime possible?

От Jan-Peter Seifert
Тема Changing configuration options at runtime possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I wonder whether it's possible to change configuration options at
runtime - namely "Use Declare/Fetch". We cannot activate it per default
to prevent out of memory errors, because it can cause errors elsewhere.
Could you tell me, please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Peter