Обсуждение: Syntax highlighting for Postgres spec files

Syntax highlighting for Postgres spec files

От
Ekin Dursun

Hi people,

I have written language plugins for .spec files used in isolation tests. They are available for Vim and Visual Studio Code. I hope they will make reading the tests easier for you. If you find a problem, please open an issue!

https://github.com/onlined/pgspec.vim

https://github.com/onlined/pgspec-vsc

Re: Syntax highlighting for Postgres spec files

От
Ashwin Agrawal
Дата:
I didn't try as waiting to see if for emacs as well shows up :-) Do we want to get these in src/tools/editors?