Re: Syntax highlighting for Postgres spec files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Syntax highlighting for Postgres spec files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 05:14:20PM -0700, Ashwin Agrawal wrote:
> I didn't try as waiting to see if for emacs as well shows up :-) Do we want
> to get these in src/tools/editors?

A full complex plugin may be hard to justify, especially as I suspect
that there are very few hackers able to create their own isolation
tests in Visual.  But my take is that if you can have something
which can be directly plugged into emacs.samples and vim.samples then
there is room for it.
--
Michael

Вложения