Обсуждение: "yarn run pep8" excludes config file

"yarn run pep8" excludes config file

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Hi Hackers

After latest pull when I run "yarn run pep8" from web directory it is not working properly. Path of the ".pycodestyle" config file is not correct in package.json. Attached is the patch to fix that.

Please review it

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Re: "yarn run pep8" excludes config file

От
Dave Page

After latest pull when I run "yarn run pep8" from web directory it is not working properly. Path of the ".pycodestyle" config file is not correct in package.json. Attached is the patch to fix that.

Wow, why do we even have a pep8 check in there? Anyway, I've committed a fix, but changed it to run in the same directories as the Makefile scans, otherwise it would have picked up staging directories for builds and they can contain venvs with other Python modules in them.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company