Re: "yarn run pep8" excludes config file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: "yarn run pep8" excludes config file
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 8:52 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers

After latest pull when I run "yarn run pep8" from web directory it is not working properly. Path of the ".pycodestyle" config file is not correct in package.json. Attached is the patch to fix that.

Wow, why do we even have a pep8 check in there? Anyway, I've committed a fix, but changed it to run in the same directories as the Makefile scans, otherwise it would have picked up staging directories for builds and they can contain venvs with other Python modules in them.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company