Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][RM4018] Technical debt: Rewrite the Query Tool history andrelated tests to remove dependency on React

Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to remove React dependency in pgAdmin.
The query history component is re-written using jQuery and vanilla JS. There is no change in look and feel. Test cases are modified accordingly. Perform a "yarn install" before bundling.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attached is the patch to remove React dependency in pgAdmin.
The query history component is re-written using jQuery and vanilla JS. There is no change in look and feel. Test cases are modified accordingly. Perform a "yarn install" before bundling.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Thanks - committed. Oddly, having removed a bunch of files and 88 JS dependencies, the resulting Python package is actually slightly bigger!
And now I have conflicts in around 40 files. :)

Attached is the patch to remove React dependency in pgAdmin.
The query history component is re-written using jQuery and vanilla JS. There is no change in look and feel. Test cases are modified accordingly. Perform a "yarn install" before bundling.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Thanks - committed. Oddly, having removed a bunch of files and 88 JS dependencies, the resulting Python package is actually slightly bigger!
And now I have conflicts in around 40 files. :)

Oops. Sorry about that :-(

But there are now 88 fewer dependencies to update, so you're 110% better off than you were :-D

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Thanks - committed. Oddly, having removed a bunch of files and 88 JS dependencies, the resulting Python package is actually slightly bigger!
And now I have conflicts in around 40 files. :)

Oops. Sorry about that :-(

But there are now 88 fewer dependencies to update, so you're 110% better off than you were :-D
And that's the reason, I have asked Aditya, to send the patch as soon as it is ready, so I can work on top of that. :)