Re: [pgAdmin4][RM4018] Technical debt: Rewrite the Query Tool historyand related tests to remove dependency on React

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM4018] Technical debt: Rewrite the Query Tool historyand related tests to remove dependency on React
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 4:34 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:02 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 4:23 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - committed. Oddly, having removed a bunch of files and 88 JS dependencies, the resulting Python package is actually slightly bigger!
And now I have conflicts in around 40 files. :)

Oops. Sorry about that :-(

But there are now 88 fewer dependencies to update, so you're 110% better off than you were :-D
And that's the reason, I have asked Aditya, to send the patch as soon as it is ready, so I can work on top of that. :)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company