Обсуждение: Small fix in /developer/backend

Small fix in /developer/backend

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
Hi all,

I noticed that a link in /developer/backend is missing the closing
double-quotes from the href attribute - here's a small patch to fix it.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Вложения

Re: Small fix in /developer/backend

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
Hi Raymond,

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that a link in /developer/backend is missing the closing double-quotes from the href attribute - here's a
smallpatch to fix it.

Unfortunately like a lot of great one-line fixes, there is a little bit more to it
than that :-)

The anchor tag itself did not appear to provide any content within it.  I’ve
modified your patch to update the language and direct the user to where to find
more information.  I also took the liberty of fixing up the grammar in the
previous sentence of the paragraph.

If it looks good I am happy to commit later today.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Small fix in /developer/backend

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
> On Feb 28, 2018, at 8:47 AM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Raymond,
>
>> On Feb 28, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I noticed that a link in /developer/backend is missing the closing double-quotes from the href attribute - here's a
smallpatch to fix it.

> Unfortunately like a lot of great one-line fixes, there is a little bit more to it
> than that :-)
>
> The anchor tag itself did not appear to provide any content within it.  I’ve
> modified your patch to update the language and direct the user to where to find
> more information.  I also took the liberty of fixing up the grammar in the
> previous sentence of the paragraph.
>
> If it looks good I am happy to commit later today.

Fix applied. Thanks again!

Jonathan