Re: Small fix in /developer/backend

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Small fix in /developer/backend
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Raymond,

> On Feb 28, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that a link in /developer/backend is missing the closing double-quotes from the href attribute - here's a
smallpatch to fix it.

Unfortunately like a lot of great one-line fixes, there is a little bit more to it
than that :-)

The anchor tag itself did not appear to provide any content within it.  I’ve
modified your patch to update the language and direct the user to where to find
more information.  I also took the liberty of fixing up the grammar in the
previous sentence of the paragraph.

If it looks good I am happy to commit later today.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: