Обсуждение: [DOCS] Correction

[DOCS] Correction

От
demirgokhan@gmail.com
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/datatype-json.html

Shouldn't be below statement:

"Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the
@> operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
class jsonb_ops."

corrected to:

"Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the ?
operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
class jsonb_ops."

on the page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/datatype-json.html

Re: [DOCS] Correction

> "Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the
> @> operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
> class jsonb_ops."

> corrected to:

> "Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the ?
> operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
> class jsonb_ops."

Uh, no, I don't think so:

regression=# select oid from pg_opfamily where opfname = 'jsonb_path_ops';oid
------4037
(1 row)

regression=# select amopopr::regoperator from pg_amop where amopfamily = 4037;    amopopr

Re: [DOCS] Correction

От
Gokhan Demir
Дата:
Hi Tom,

Then I guess I will need to read that part of the chapter again.
Many thanks for the clarification.

Gokhan.

------
 4037
(1 row)

regression=# select amopopr::regoperator from pg_amop where amopfamily = 4037;
     amopopr
 @>(jsonb,jsonb)
(1 row)

                        regards, tom lane