Re: [DOCS] Correction

От Gokhan Demir
Тема Re: [DOCS] Correction
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi Tom,

Then I guess I will need to read that part of the chapter again.
Many thanks for the clarification.

Gokhan.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
demirgokhan@gmail.com writes:
> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/datatype-json.html

> Shouldn&#39;t be below statement:

> &quot;Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the
> @&gt; operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
> class jsonb_ops.&quot;

> corrected to:

> &quot;Although the jsonb_path_ops operator class supports only queries with the ?
> operator, it has notable performance advantages over the default operator
> class jsonb_ops.&quot;

Uh, no, I don't think so:

regression=# select oid from pg_opfamily where opfname = 'jsonb_path_ops';
 oid
------
 4037
(1 row)

regression=# select amopopr::regoperator from pg_amop where amopfamily = 4037;
     amopopr
 @>(jsonb,jsonb)
(1 row)