Обсуждение: Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] pgjdbc logical replication client throwing exception

Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] pgjdbc logical replication client throwing exception

От
Vladimir Sitnikov
Дата:
++pgjdbc dev list.

>I am facing unusual connection breakdown problem. Here is the simple code that I am using to read WAL file:

Does it always fails?
Can you create a test case? For instance, if you file a pull request with the test, it will get automatically tested across various PG versions, so it would be easier to reson about

Have you tried "withStatusInterval(20, TimeUnit.SECONDS)" instead of 20 millis? I don't think it matter much, however 20ms seems to be an overkill.

Vladimir