Re: [GENERAL] [HACKERS] pgjdbc logical replication client throwing exception

От Dipesh Dangol
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [HACKERS] pgjdbc logical replication client throwing exception
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Vladimir,
Ya, initially I was trying with withStatusInterval(20, TimeUnit.SECONDS),
that didn't work so, then only I switched to
.withStatusInterval(20, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS)
but it is not working as well. I am not aware of type of test cases that you are pointing.
Could you please send me any link for that one.

For generating the load, I am using benchmarkSQL, which will generate around 9000
transactions per second. I am trying to run streamAPI at the same time
BenchmarskSQL is generating load. If i don't run benchmarkSQL it works fine I mean
when there are only few transactions to replicate at a time, it works fine. But when
I run it with that benchmarskSql and try to add some logic like some conditions, then
it breaks down in between, most of the time within few seconds.

Hi Andres,
I haven't check the server log yet. Now, I don't access to my working
environment, I will be able to check that only on Monday. If I find any suspicious
thing in log, I will let you know.

Thank you guys.

On 2017-09-15 20:00:34 +0000, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> ++pgjdbc dev list.
>
> >I am facing unusual connection breakdown problem. Here is the simple code
> that I am using to read WAL file:
>
> Does it always fails?
> Can you create a test case? For instance, if you file a pull request with
> the test, it will get automatically tested across various PG versions, so
> it would be easier to reson about
>
> Have you tried "withStatusInterval(20, TimeUnit.SECONDS)" instead of 20
> millis? I don't think it matter much, however 20ms seems to be an overkill.

Also, have you checked the server log?

- Andres