Обсуждение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery

[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery

Tests for normal and prepared transactions

Author: Nikhil Sontakke, placed in new test file by me

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0352c15e5ab4f70c3ab2ac1d48d9f38a5dd11786

Modified Files
--------------
src/test/recovery/t/009_twophase.pl        |  39 +-----
src/test/recovery/t/012_subtransactions.pl | 197 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery
>
> Tests for normal and prepared transactions
>
> Author: Nikhil Sontakke, placed in new test file by me

+$node_slave->promote;
+$node_slave->poll_query_until('postgres',
+   "SELECT NOT pg_is_in_recovery()")
+  or die "Timed out while waiting for promotion of standby";

This reminds me that we should really switch PostgresNode::promote to
use the wait mode of pg_ctl promote, and remove all those polling
queries...
--
Michael