Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery
>
> Tests for normal and prepared transactions
>
> Author: Nikhil Sontakke, placed in new test file by me

+$node_slave->promote;
+$node_slave->poll_query_until('postgres',
+   "SELECT NOT pg_is_in_recovery()")
+  or die "Timed out while waiting for promotion of standby";

This reminds me that we should really switch PostgresNode::promote to
use the wait mode of pg_ctl promote, and remove all those polling
queries...
--
Michael