Обсуждение: [GENERAL] Restore single databaseR

[GENERAL] Restore single databaseR

От
PAWAN SHARMA
Дата:
Hello All,

I am using postgres 9.5  enterprise edition and postgres 9.5 open source  where i want know solution of two problems.

1.How can we restore single database from base backup files only, I  don't have pg_dump backup.
2.How can we  restore single instance on different server where multiple instances are running on the  production server.

-Pawan

Re: [GENERAL] Restore single databaseR

От
Vick Khera