Re: [GENERAL] Restore single databaseR

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Restore single databaseR
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
     please don't top post.

Il 18/01/2017 15:01, PAWAN SHARMA ha scritto:
> Thanks for reply, but I have 120 databases running on a one single
> instance. So it's not possible to take backup of instance instead of
> taking pg_dumb of all databases separately.
>
> Example: suppose we have two instances running on single server,
> instance A having 120 databases and instance B having 50 databases and
> I want to move all databases running on instance A to another server
> having same postgres version and server configuration.
>
> So,please suggest how i can move instance A to another server.
Each instance has its own data directory, you need to find and copy the
one that is right for you and start the server. After that you'll see
all of your 120 databases, but you'll be able to dump just the one you need.

HTH,
Moreno

От: PAWAN SHARMA
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Restore single databaseR
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Ynt:[GENERAL] postgresql : could not serialize access due toread/write dependencies among transactions