Обсуждение: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information

[GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information

От
Shrikant Bhende
Дата:
Hi all,

I am trying to find out the catalog table which stores the information about database level changes. As we can alter the values of the parameters on database level, which are applicable to the respective database only, where can I get the info about the values of all parameters specified at database level.

Thanks and Regards.
--
Shrikant Bhende
+91-9975543712

Re: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 01/07/2017 08:12 PM, Shrikant Bhende wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to find out the catalog table which stores the information
> about database level changes. As we can alter the values of the
> parameters on database level, which are applicable to the respective
> database only, where can I get the info about the values of all
> parameters specified at database level.

Maybe this?:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/view-pg-settings.html

If not can you be more specific about what parameters you are referring to?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information

От
Feike Steenbergen

On 8 January 2017 at 05:18, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> On 01/07/2017 08:12 PM, Shrikant Bhende wrote:
>>
>> which are applicable to the respective
>> database only, where can I get the info about the values of all
>> parameters specified at database level.
>

> Maybe this?:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/view-pg-settings.html

I think you might be looking for this one, it has settings for specific roles and databases: