Re: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/07/2017 08:12 PM, Shrikant Bhende wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to find out the catalog table which stores the information
> about database level changes. As we can alter the values of the
> parameters on database level, which are applicable to the respective
> database only, where can I get the info about the values of all
> parameters specified at database level.

Maybe this?:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/view-pg-settings.html

If not can you be more specific about what parameters you are referring to?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Shrikant Bhende
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Catalog table which stores database level information