Обсуждение: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM2039 - Big (numeric) numbers are sometimesrounded up when displayed

[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM2039 - Big (numeric) numbers are sometimesrounded up when displayed

От
Surinder Kumar
Дата:
Hi,

Added 'numeric' type into string typecaster to prevent python from rounded up.

Please find attached patch and review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Вложения
Hi Dave,

Please find updated patch.

Changes:

1) Add typecaster for numeric and double precision.

2) As numeric data is typecasted into string type, we need not to do parseInt value in javascript.

3) Remove redundant code for registering new types.

Added 'numeric' type into string typecaster to prevent python from rounded up.

Please find attached patch and review.

I'm still seeing rounding with this patch applied - e.g. with:

select 12345678901234567890::numeric

Something in the JS perhaps?

Вложения
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Surinder Kumar