Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM2039 - Big (numeric)numbers are sometimes rounded up when displayed

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM2039 - Big (numeric)numbers are sometimes rounded up when displayed
Дата
Ответ на [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM2039 - Big (numeric) numbers are sometimesrounded up when displayed  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find updated patch.

Changes:

1) Add typecaster for numeric and double precision.

2) As numeric data is typecasted into string type, we need not to do parseInt value in javascript.

3) Remove redundant code for registering new types.