Обсуждение: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
Mark Anns
Дата:
Considering PGStrom, an extension of PostgreSQL-9.5.4, I tried opening that
file in netbeans 8.1

I opened PGStrom in netbeans as File -> New Project -> C/C++ -> C/C++
Project with Existing Sources. And then selected the Folder that contains
existing sources (PG_Strom). And then Finish

It is showing some configuration failed error as

    Creating project was successful
    Running make clean failed
    Running make was successful
    Configuring project for code assistance failed

    Details:

    0 out of 27 source files have limited code assistance
    17 out of 17 header files have limited code assitance

Where I am missing? How can I do it? It needs CUDA also I think.

Thanks

Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
Mark Anns
Дата:
PostgreSQL has been successfully compiled in netbeans 8.1. But how to add its
extension PG_Strom into it?

Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 11/21/2016 11:28 PM, Mark Anns wrote:
> Where I am missing? How can I do it? It needs CUDA also I think.

did you read the installation instructions?  it says nothing about
netbeans, it says to use make and gcc etc.

http://strom.kaigai.gr.jp/install.html#install-os

don't ask me any questions about this, I've never done it, but 15
seconds with google found that page.

Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
Mark Anns
Дата:
Nope. I am not asking about installation instructions. I have installed it.
And I know how to run it from command line.

I just wanted to compile it in netbeans.

Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 11/22/2016 12:29 AM, Mark Anns wrote:
> Nope. I am not asking about installation instructions. I have installed it.
> And I know how to run it from command line.
>
> I just wanted to compile it in netbeans.

netbeans is a java-centric tool.   if you can get it to run the make
files, it should work.

Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От
Mark Anns
Дата:
Yes making the file is the problem. If you read my topic again, then you may
know about what is the exact question