Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/21/2016 11:28 PM, Mark Anns wrote:
> Where I am missing? How can I do it? It needs CUDA also I think.

did you read the installation instructions?  it says nothing about
netbeans, it says to use make and gcc etc.

http://strom.kaigai.gr.jp/install.html#install-os

don't ask me any questions about this, I've never done it, but 15
seconds with google found that page.

Сообщение: Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?
Сообщение: Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?