Обсуждение: Community login issue for user

Community login issue for user

От
"Selena Deckelmann"
Дата:
User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
able to change his password through the community page, but still
unable to login to the wiki.

Also, is this the proper place to bring this up?

Thanks!
-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx

Re: Community login issue for user

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
> able to change his password through the community page, but still
> unable to login to the wiki.

There is no user guedes registerd in the community login system.

Do you have an email address or the full name? I can do some deeper
searching then :)

> Also, is this the proper place to bring this up?

Yes.

//Magnus

Re: Community login issue for user

От
"Selena Deckelmann"
Дата:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
>> able to change his password through the community page, but still
>> unable to login to the wiki.
>
> There is no user guedes registerd in the community login system.
>
> Do you have an email address or the full name? I can do some deeper
> searching then :)

I believe he is:

"Dickson dos Santos Guedes"  guediz(at)gmail(dot)com

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
Me - http://www.chesnok.com/daily

Re: Community login issue for user

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>> User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
>>> able to change his password through the community page, but still
>>> unable to login to the wiki.
>> There is no user guedes registerd in the community login system.
>>
>> Do you have an email address or the full name? I can do some deeper
>> searching then :)
>
> I believe he is:
>
> "Dickson dos Santos Guedes"  guediz(at)gmail(dot)com

There is no such user registered.

No match for 'guendiz%' for email, and no match for '%dickson%' or
'%guedes%' for fullname (well, on eon the fullname, but that's a
completely different name so it's somebody else).

Something must've gone wrong in the registration step, so that needs to
be redone.

//Magnus

Re: Community login issue for user

От
"David Blewett"
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:32 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> I believe he is:
>>
>> "Dickson dos Santos Guedes"  guediz(at)gmail(dot)com
>
> There is no such user registered.
>
> No match for 'guendiz%' for email, and no match for '%dickson%' or
> '%guedes%' for fullname (well, on eon the fullname, but that's a
> completely different name so it's somebody else).

Just a note: Selena's email user name is 'guediz', whereas your search
was ''guendiz%'. Not sure if that's a typo or not...

David Blewett

Re: Community login issue for user

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
David Blewett wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:32 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>> I believe he is:
>>>
>>> "Dickson dos Santos Guedes"  guediz(at)gmail(dot)com
>> There is no such user registered.
>>
>> No match for 'guendiz%' for email, and no match for '%dickson%' or
>> '%guedes%' for fullname (well, on eon the fullname, but that's a
>> completely different name so it's somebody else).
>
> Just a note: Selena's email user name is 'guediz', whereas your search
> was ''guendiz%'. Not sure if that's a typo or not...

Typo in the mail, the search I did was correct :)

Just to be sure I tried %diz% which also has zero matches...

//Magnus