Re: Community login issue for user

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Community login issue for user
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>> User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
>>> able to change his password through the community page, but still
>>> unable to login to the wiki.
>> There is no user guedes registerd in the community login system.
>>
>> Do you have an email address or the full name? I can do some deeper
>> searching then :)
>
> I believe he is:
>
> "Dickson dos Santos Guedes"  guediz(at)gmail(dot)com

There is no such user registered.

No match for 'guendiz%' for email, and no match for '%dickson%' or
'%guedes%' for fullname (well, on eon the fullname, but that's a
completely different name so it's somebody else).

Something must've gone wrong in the registration step, so that needs to
be redone.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: