Обсуждение: SQLCloseCursor() or SQLFreeStmt does not free memory allcated to read CLOB field in Oracle.

SQLCloseCursor() or SQLFreeStmt does not free memory allcated to read CLOB field in Oracle.

От
Vadivel Subramaniam
Дата:
Hi,
                                                                                          This is query realated to
ODBCand CLOB field in Oracle. I feel some ofyou might have faced similar issue.  Any hint would help me.

            I am using a C++ application that connects to Oracle Database using   EasySoft ODBC driver. I face a
strangeproblem when freeing the memoryafter i fetch the CLOB data from the Oracle table.

      The piece of Code is below,
                                                                                                  char *pClobBuffer =
newchar[10485670];  // 10 MB
                                                           // Prepare the SQL statement