SQLCloseCursor() or SQLFreeStmt does not free memory allcated to read CLOB field in Oracle.

От Vadivel Subramaniam
Тема SQLCloseCursor() or SQLFreeStmt does not free memory allcated to read CLOB field in Oracle.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
                                                                                          This is query realated to
ODBCand CLOB field in Oracle. I feel some ofyou might have faced similar issue.  Any hint would help me.

            I am using a C++ application that connects to Oracle Database using   EasySoft ODBC driver. I face a
strangeproblem when freeing the memoryafter i fetch the CLOB data from the Oracle table.

      The piece of Code is below,
                                                                                                  char *pClobBuffer =
newchar[10485670];  // 10 MB
                                                           // Prepare the SQL statement