Обсуждение: ...

rhema@bhasin.co.in
Дата:
hello,I need to know if there are any database event triggers
in postgres like i want the trigger to run periodically(every day just like
crontab on unix), i need to delete the records in a table automatically
after a period of say 90 days.

It is possible to create trigger on table before insert or update but if
there are no insertions or updations on the table, the record will remain in
the database.
looking forward for the suggestions.

Thanx in advance
Hema