Обсуждение: Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE

Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE

От
Jeison Bedoya
Дата:
Hi, i want to know why in my database the process stay in BID, PARSE,
autentication, startup by a couple minuts, generating slow in the
process, perhaps tunning parameters? or configuration of operating
system (Linux RHEL 6).

Thanks by your help

--
Atentamente,

JEISON BEDOYA DELGADO
Adm. Servidores y Comunicaciones
AUDIFARMA S.A.

Re: Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 07/08/2013 12:22 PM, Jeison Bedoya wrote:
> Hi, i want to know why in my database the process stay in BID, PARSE,
> autentication, startup by a couple minuts, generating slow in the
> process, perhaps tunning parameters? or configuration of operating
> system (Linux RHEL 6).

You haven't given us nearly enough information about your setup. We'd
need to see your configuration settings and have some details of the
machine and where connections are coming from to diagnose it further.

cheers

andrew