Обсуждение: Please ignore ...

Please ignore ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: Please ignore ...

От
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain"
Дата:
On Thu, 01 May 2008 01:16:00 -0300
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
> Someone on this list has one of those 'confirm your email' filters on their

Argh!  Why do people think that it is OK to make their spam problem
everyone else's problem?  Whenever I see one of those I simply
blackhole the server sending them.

People, please, I know the spam you get isn't your fault but it isn't my
fault either.  You clean up your mailbox and I'll clean up mine.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves

Re: Please ignore ...

От