Re: Please ignore ...

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Please ignore ...
Дата
Re: Please ignore ...  ("D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 1 May 2008, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Whenever I see one of those I simply blackhole the server sending them.

Ah, the ever popular vigilante spam method.  What if the message is coming
from, say, gmail.com, and it's getting routed so that you're not sure
which account is originating it?  Do you blackhole everybody on *that*
server just because there's one idiot?

This is the same problem on a smaller scale.  It's not clear which account
is reponsible, and I believe I saw that there are other people using the
same ISP who also subscribe to the list.  That's why Marc is testing who
the guilty party is rather than unsubscribing everyone there.