Обсуждение: Postgre SQL 7.1 cygwin performance issue.

Postgre SQL 7.1 cygwin performance issue.

От
"Ravindran G - TLS, Chennai."
Дата:
Hi,

We are using PostgreSQL 7.1 cygwin installed on Windows 2000 (2 GB Memory,
P4).

We understand that the maximum connections that can be set is 64 in
Postgresql 7.1 version.

The performance is very slow and some time the database is not getting
connected from our application because of this.

Please advise us on how to increase the performance by setting any
attributes in configuration files ?.

Find enclosed the configuration file.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi