Обсуждение: Config file problem

Config file problem

От
Hilary Forbes
Дата:
Dear All

Please note:  I'm using Version 7.1

Following everyone's advice, I increased my max_connections to 64 and shared_buffers to 2000.  However, the postmaster
thenstarted to issue me error messages saying

pg_recvbuf:   unexpected EOF on client connection

Help!  (Needless to say I've restored the default postgresql.conf file and am ok)
:-(

Obviously I've fouled up somewhere  - advice awaited  :-)

As a point of interest, I searched the documentation fo pg_recvbuf and the search returned no results.

Thanks
Hilary

Hilary Forbes
-------------
DMR Computer Limited:   http://www.dmr.co.uk/
Direct line:  01689 889950
Switchboard:  (44) 1689 860000  Fax: (44) 1689 860330
E-mail:  hforbes@dmr.co.uk

Re: Config file problem

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
> Please note:  I'm using Version 7.1

Upgrade to 7.3  :)

> Following everyone's advice, I increased my max_connections to 64 and
shared_buffers to 2000.  However, the postmaster then started to issue me
error messages saying

> pg_recvbuf:   unexpected EOF on client connection

That's odd.  I have no idea how your changes and that error can possibly be
related.  I get those all the time in my logs, but that seems to be
something to do with how clients disconnect in Apache sometimes or
something.

Chris