Re: Config file problem

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема: Re: Config file problem
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

> Please note:  I'm using Version 7.1

Upgrade to 7.3  :)

> Following everyone's advice, I increased my max_connections to 64 and
shared_buffers to 2000.  However, the postmaster then started to issue me
error messages saying

> pg_recvbuf:   unexpected EOF on client connection

That's odd.  I have no idea how your changes and that error can possibly be
related.  I get those all the time in my logs, but that seems to be
something to do with how clients disconnect in Apache sometimes or
something.

Chris

От: Martin Foster
Сообщение: Re: Efficiency of timestamps
От: Chris Bowlby
Сообщение: Some very weird behaviour....